Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Community Gift

Mega
Mediafire

Here's a gift to the r/oculusnsfw community.  This is my personal MocuMocuDance folder (sorry for the disorganization) with hundreds of models and animations.  There are also a bunch of premade scenes that you can easily load up.  Just follow the included readme instructions for a quick tutorial of the basics of MocuMocuDance.  Works with Rift and Vive.  I haven't made any of the models, animations, or software; I just threw it all together.

You can find more models here

5 comments:

  1. Posted a minute ago and already taken down... Maybe try mega?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Upload Senpai, After u bought CV1 and HTC VIVE ,which do u think is better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this great work.
    I noticed that some models have ??? in their name, and I cant load them.
    I get a cannot read error.
    Does someone knows how to solve it?

    ReplyDelete